Our aim is to improve the management of social entrepreneurship organizations by offering a support system for decision-making, helping the different centres and coordinators involved to achieve integral management. We also aim to provide them with access to state-of-the-art analysis tools to lessen their management workload and increase quality for end users.
Take a look at whether Social.sic can help your professionals to further assist your users
- Integral management
- Centralized user data
- Centralized personal, family and contact data
- User monitoring and management in the fields of healthcare, employment, training, social welfare, etc.
- Interdisciplinary evaluations
- Individual plans, meeting management tools, etc
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Staff management
- Professional records, employment contracts, absentee calendars, etc.
- Billing of private and semi-private organizations, bank remittances, etc.